Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girls: do you think a boy that looks younger than his age is cute?

A lot of the older senior girls at my high school are always drooling over myself and other guys on the freshman boys soccer team. I always thought girls liked older, taller guys, but many of us 15 year old boys look like we're 12 (including me) because we're we're skinny and short with no hair on our legs. Many of the girls seem to like this because they always comment on how hot our hairless legs look when wearing soccer shorts and they even try to cop a feel of my thighs sometimes. I don't mind the attention at all, but I was expecting girls not to be attracted to me since I have no body hair yet and I have a babyface. I'm curious if this is a lucky coincidence or do any other girls like younger guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment