Sunday, August 14, 2011

Please can some1 help????

Hey guys...I need help..i ordered a pendant on a website called SHOPATEGYPT.COM..on january 30th (08) they took the funds out of my account on the 2nd of February. I have NOT RECIEVED MY **** YET!!!!! I had my hubby check this company out and we found a number to a guy named sammie..i called a couple of time and a women answerd and said he out of town..finally she called me back and said she spoke to him (which mind shes been saying hes out of the country) and he said i must have the wrong guy. He never called me she just said deleverd the message. I was going to call back and go off but i was thinking she might try to prosicute me for harriing her. I dont think she is the owner of this company i think her hubby is. Can any1 help me find this guy!!! Or get a # to track this Company....HAS ANY1 HEARD OF THIS COMPANY?? SHOP @EGYPT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment