Monday, August 15, 2011

Why is it when you get a scent it takes you back prt 2?

Yes i know it because when I smell coffee it takes me back when my moms used to get up in th earlie a.m And when ever I smell lighter fluid that takes me back when my oldest brother surprised me on my 12th birthday. the smell of a certain cigarette takes me to brooklyn N.Y when I lived there with my sister. The smell of raw corn takes me back when I had my first son.at the time when my water broke,,,lol black suede ha ha that's when I had my first crush he wore it all the time.cantaloupe takes me back to the country in New Braunfels San Antonio with my GRAM. Oh especially Bulgar rolling your own cigarette that for sure takes me back to my gramas house.And the smell of the out side there is a certain smell when your outside well that takes me back when one of my sisters and I went roller skating with those ugly metal skates that we had baught for 25 cents we used to go skate over at the tennis court area because the groung was real slick...hahaha. man those were the days. I love those scents so much at times I don't even want to leave the moment. What about you do you ever get like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment