Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is Scorpio trying to control Cancer? Typical/Strange?

I have been dealing with this Scorpio for about 9 months now. We had a prior past and he came back to me. He says he loves me, wants me to have a baby to him, wants to move in and even talked about marriage. I know some typical scorpio behavior but im just not sure if all that he is doing is acceptable. I had an abortion recently to him due to communication failures and once he found out about it, he blew up...came to my apartment unannounced like a madman. He wants me to get this car he wants in my name for him. He keeps begging for a key to my I let him use my car and he told me to get used to being stuck in the house because once im prego i will have to stay home. I do love him genuinely. We have communication issues and i tend to hold back because he can be some I attempted to break things off yesterday with him but said we would never been done, we are forever and that i will be the mother of his children so he says "it's too late" for me to want out. I'm confused and i want to make sure i am not entering in an abusive/controlling relationship. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment