Friday, August 12, 2011

How To Deal With A Potential Model's Timidity?

Congrats on getting the courage to ask her to model for you :) Tell her she can get some nice pics for her MySpace and that you'lll show her all the images and which-ever ones she doesn't like you can delete . That's how i got my friend to model for me because she hates cameras with a pion and the first couple of shots she kept on saying ' I look so bad/my nose is too big " though after like 10 minutes of me saying "this looks great , keep on doing that " she started to have fun . Though since she agreed in the first place maybe she is hesitant/nervous having second thoughts about being alone with you ? If anyone asked me to take a shot of me and i didn't know that person that well i would be nervous .

No comments:

Post a Comment