Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Puppy Was Lost And Has Returned! Was it Prayer or Coincidence?

My pup ran off yesterday and he seemed good and gone, no trace or sign, despite much searching and advertisement. Today, a neighbor casually said, "I have your dog." This evening I learned that every family member who knew of my pup's disappearance had vowed to pray for his safe return. People who got the little makeshift poster I made also said they were praying for his return. This evening he is home. Was it prayer (God intervening), coincidence (random pingpong dog movements), chaos (some hidden mathematical symmetry), karma (for always being kind to dogs), whatever? I am glad to have my pup back, whether it be one or all of these guiding agents. What ideas do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment